Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Buff Staysails TV-show

The AC circus is moving faster than any other sailing event I've ever heard of. Some people like it; Some people don't. In the latter category we find Vincenzo. Me, I still dunno what to think.
The new Sailrocket? E.T.'s dad? No, it's the AC45...
The editors at Scuttlebutt aren't quite sure what to think either. In a post called "Just what America's Cup needs", they talk about sugar over substance. I think "All candy diet" would have been a better title, but nevermind. While we're all hoping for the better, another blogger takes us to a sneak preview of the upcoming AC circus in a post called "Buff Staysail's ACWS TV show". It's soooo funny.

Oh, and if you look up the Sailrocket and start thinking: Yeah, life begins at 40 knots, then think again. It could be that life starts in a foiling monohull at 30 knots.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link - and the "all candy diet" is a very good way of summing up the new AC!

    Alas must confess I have a bit of a sweet tooth, but there is only so much you can take in one go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YVW! I had such a laugh "watching" the TV-show. Too much sugar make my head spin, and ultimately it makes me hungry for real food. Let's see what they serve next in Larry Land.

    ReplyDelete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)