Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cruising

Just a shot from a bit of cruising. Sailed around Blake with Craig, and we stopped by the old greenhouse. It's an ancient but still fantastic little island. Yes, it's the Ushuaia in the back. When I was about to leave for Tradewinds - this view was just so much of a Kodak-moment I had to shoot it; If that expression still exists... Kodak...
A truly fantastic location.
Someone once brought me to see the greenhouse - many years ago, wayyy back when I was brand new to SL. Sadly I don't remember his name, and I also have no pics from the trip. It was before I started blogging and all... As far as I remember it, it seems pretty much unchanged since then. Which makes it even more fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)