Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wax on, wax off

It's that time of year again. The ice is breaking, birds are singing, and on the Marina the sound of sanders are inevitable. I was there yesterday; Wax on, wax off. As usual it was rather cold, way too cold for epoxy-work; Very important to keep up the pace to stay warm. Wash, paint, wax and done...
Let's get out there...
Some of the guys spice it up with a luke-warm stout and a mars bar. I think I'll test the new burger-outlet. I am told they have veggie sandwiches. The picture?? Everybody knows what a messy marina full of eager sailors look like, so... here's the view from my car yesterday, when I was heading home from work. Let's get out there. There's real racing to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)