Sailing and what's nuts in SecondLife
Learned a new word today.
Kalsarikännit! Yup, - that's it.
What an amazing word.
Need to practice that.
I hope you are all well... in Second Life.
XOXO
Uhh, just recognized that you did not post for a long time and suddenly reappear here on blogger as myself after some years of absent, due to whatever reasons. Keep up the good life and let´s have the best sailing summer.
Thanx... you forgot to mention your name (SL or RL) so now I dunno where to send the good vibes... Anyway, - let's just go sailing IRL. Cheers!
Noodle says hi and behave :-) (Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)
Uhh, just recognized that you did not post for a long time and suddenly reappear here on blogger as myself after some years of absent, due to whatever reasons. Keep up the good life and let´s have the best sailing summer.
ReplyDeleteThanx... you forgot to mention your name (SL or RL) so now I dunno where to send the good vibes... Anyway, - let's just go sailing IRL. Cheers!
Delete