Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A blast from the future

I've seen this lil thingy sitting on the sand dunes of TYC almost a month ago. Today I tried it. Weeeeee! It was only a short sail, but I can say this: It's not the worst thing I ever sailed. In fact, even those few minutes on board, made me smile ear to ear...
Weeeeee
This is so refreshingly different, absolutely brand new and hot, - and sooo much fun. Can't wait to drive this thing around the virtual waters... Maybe even race it. Not that I am very fond of multihulls. They are getting way too much attention after the AC went crazy with cats. The lil Hepcat is quite nice, though it looks like a classic car compared to the Nacra, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)