Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Carrier closeup

I was just out for a fun sail in my Laser, when I saw a huge shadow on the horizon. It looked kinda familiar, so I sailed closer, and sure enough...
Reckognized this
It's that carrier I saw a while back while racing the Nacra 17. This time it is moored. Looking like it's in dock for a repair or something.
Huge!
On that old photo it is only shown in the back, and it disappeared before I could get another shot; Still it seemed huge. On the pictures here, it is pretty obvious that it is indeed huge compared to a tiny Laser.
How many decks?
Here's my view from the Laser. It's massive. Impressive. Enormeous. It's really amazing what they can build. Just how many decks are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)