Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Can you see it?

Hey! While I've been on vacation in RL, the virtual laser just took a major step up my boat scale. It's not a big thing. Nevertheless it's pretty BIG. Can you see it?
Woohooo!
It's one of those things that you just absolutely need on a boat; Especially if you're learning to sail or trying to sail really fast. I can remember me learning to sail. First thing I ever bought for my savings in the boatshop... Can you see it now?
Yeah...
No. Not the sailing gloves. Not the shoes. Here's a clue: It's red and it's not the boat, nor is it the letters in the sail. Now do you see it?
... and it works too
Isn't that just soooo very nicely neat, cute and great? I guess there's still hope for virtual sailing, hehe, and there's more...

3 comments:

  1. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lRf4Mwg7C-8/USOdi_3pZxI/AAAAAAACW40/mwqmR9_S3Yw/s1062/Snapshot_002.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)