Monday, September 26, 2016

Checking up on stuff

So after a great summer of FL (aka RL) I decided to check in and Unwind a bit. Went cruising from Tradewinds down south and around the Sharp Tooth Isle. Apparently there's not a lotta changes. The airport is there, NYC is there. All the islands seem to be in place.
Cruising the Blake
Met quite a few boats though, so people are still sailing these waters. On my way back up north I sat and enjoyed the sunset for a minute or two... The virtual sunset has somekind of calming effect on me - quite like a real sunset.
Sunset
Nah, it's not just the sunset... I found something that I found once before... Something shy... Only this time I'll check it out, if I can. It's right behind me...
Guess it?
Can you guess what it is? It's that patrol boat I observed back in june. It's still there, so maybe I can sneak aboard and have a look around. I'll be very quiet as last time it sorta disappeared when I clicked it.
Time for a sundowner
Right; Inspection time next time... Now, it's time for a sundowner and then back to RL, or is it the other way around? Still, - sure feels good to be back in the virtual waters now that the real ones are getting colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)