Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekend quiz

I've seen quite a few creative boat names, and I must say that Second Life Sailors are just as creative as First Life Sailors. Here's three names I've seen in both worlds: "Second Wife", "Too Slow" and "Anadyomene". However, an old friend emailed me this, and it takes the name game just a step further...
An original boat name
And here's the quiz: What's it say? There's a bonus question for the Second Life Sailors: Where was the picture taken. Guessing the boat type is too easy, so no quiz there! Have a great weekend...

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna take a wild gues and say "Ocean".
    /Netrom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netrom, you really aren't supposed to guess as you sent me the picture :-D

      Delete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)