|Me in a Shelly Fizz somewhere in Fruit.|
Why would anyone wanna sail that little critter, you might ask. For one thing it has been reckognized as a prime beginners boat thoughout the last thirty or forty years. It is affordable, it is easy to build your own, it is easy to sail, and the box shaped hull is stable. Besides, we have fun; Check this out:
|Shelly racing somewhere near Tradewinds Yacht Club.|
1) It has a Fizz engine, so it sails very well.
2) It has working telltales and sail sounds.
3) It has a working windvane.
4) There are no numbers, huds, displays or instruments.
5) It has mouselook sailing.
Add to that the WWC Windsystem with wind variations, waves and currents.
|Me again... Shelly in Fruit Islands.|